Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Yet again... but it hurts more because this is forever...

so... Stephen and I talked tonight...

We both were wrong in thinking that it would be different this time, because it isn't. I think we both try to think the most positive we could but the fact of the matter is this.. in order for us to work one of us would have to compromise what we think is right, and tonight we have both come to the conclusion that we believe separate things.. and neither of us will compromise.. so ... tomorrow.. I will be breaking up with him... It's definitely the opposite of what I want, but I believe it is the right thing.... I can't put Stephen before God in my life and if I would change it would be for Stephen, and ultimately I would be living my life to be with a man instead of living my life for God and by the convictions he places in my heart.. It sucks because I know without a doubt that I love Stephen.. and I always will hold that in my heart, but I can't be with him and do the right thing......

No comments:

Post a Comment