Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Katelyn put me up to this...

Okay so the blog thing....
I guess I'm supposed to share my thoughts and feelings and how my day went, so i suppose I'll try to express that in words. Well my day went as a usual day off would go. I woke up very late. (although I promised Jason I would wake up early and wash my car oops!). So after I got up and took a shower I sat down to continue reading this extremely juicy book that Katelyn got me for Christmas. I read about 70 pages and then I dozed off for a nap (I'm pathetic; I know). I'm woken by a call from my brother asking me to run by his house and get his newborn son, Braydn some clothes and bring them to the hospital. I spent time at the hospital. I held Braydn, ate supper, and than me and my mom came home. Today I've been so lazy! 
I'm not feeling so thoughtful tonight so I'm gonna skip the deep stuff and end this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment